Create your NDTV Profit Portfolio Account
Welcome to NDTV Profit Portfolio Service
You represent being an adult (of an age of 18 years or above), and agree to access or use NDTV Profit Portfolio services subject to acceptance of these terms and condition under this You Agreement ("Terms") as set out herein and as amended from time to time by Times Internet Limited ("TIL"). These Terms govern your relationship with TIL and constitute a legal binding agreement between you and TIL.
Accessing or using NDTV Profit Portfolio Service by you shall mean the acceptance of these Terms by you.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
NDTV Profit Portfolio is a Personal Financial Management Tool primarily for Indian retail investors and Non-Resident Indians (NRIs). It allows users to take control of their investments, insurance and loans and mortgages.
ACCESS TO NDTV PROFIT PORTFOLIO SERVICES
Subject to successful registration, subscription and acceptance of the Terms you can access and use of NDTV Profit Portfolio Service.
NDTV Profit Portfolio Service is allows users to record and track their financial investments, insurance, loans and mortgages.
You can subscribe/unsubscribe NDTV Profit Portfolio by registering to any Indiatimes.com web site properties.
For accessing and using NDTV Profit Portfolio, You will be required to pay the following charges:-
TIL reserve the right to revise the Charges in their sole discretion.
RIGHT TO USE
Your right to use the NDTV Profit Portfolio Service is subject to any limitations, conditions and restrictions established by TIL from time to time, in its sole discretion. TIL may alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of NDTV Profit Portfolio Service at any time, including without limitation the availability of any feature, database or content. TIL may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts or all of the NDTV Profit Portfolio Service without notice or liability. TIL shall not be liable if for any reason NDTV Profit Portfolio Service is unavailable at any time for any period.
- Applicable Law: This Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of India. The courts of law at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.
- Severability: If any provision of the Terms is held invalid by any law or regulation of any government, or by any court, the parties agree that such provision will be replaced with a new provision that accomplishes the original business purpose, and the other provisions of the Terms will remain in full force and effect.
- Limited Time To Bring Claim: You agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to NDTV Profit Portfolio Service, must commence within three months after the cause of action accrues otherwise, such cause of action will be permanently barred.
- Survival: Rights and obligations under the Terms which by their nature should survive will remain in full effect after termination or expiration of the Terms.
- Non Waiver: Any express waiver or failure to exercise promptly any right under the Terms will not create a continuing waiver or any expectation of non-enforcement.